Mr. Grennan joined Global in 1995 and has served many functions, including Marine Environmental Supervisor, Environmental Division Manager, and, from 2005-2009, General Manager.
He now oversees the day-to-day operational and administrative needs of the company, and facilitates relationships with Global's teaming partners in the banking, insurance, bonding, and legal industries.
- Bachelors of Science, University of Washington
- Safety & Health Construction Specialist, OSHA Region X Education Center, 2006
- North Pacific Fishing Vessel Owners Association, Board of Directors
- American Salvage Association, Chairman Safety Committee
- Spill Control Association of America, Board of Directors
- Puget Sound Maritime Historical Society
- Propeller Club
Mrs. Ng-Yeung began her tenure at Global Diving & Salvage in 2004, quickly rising as the company Controller and in 2009 being named the Vice President. She heads the accounting team and leads the administrative support staff. Her direct responsibilities include audits, budgets, financial forecasts, and the ongoing development of Global’s accounting systems.
She has over 10 years of extensive professional experience in the public and private accounting sectors, performing various tax reporting functions, auditing assignments, and preparing financial statements. Mrs. Ng-Yeung’s previous employment in the industrial industry includes working at a CPA firm, a private electrical business, and a crane company.
- B.A. in Accounting, Portland State University
- AICPA, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- WISTA, Women's International Shipping & Trade Association