Our Alaska office provides commercial diving services for the Alaska offshore oil and gas industry, marine facilities, vessel operations, and casualty response projects. We have extensive experience working in Alaska’s challenging environment, including Cook Inlet's zero visibility or "black water", excessive tidal variations, extreme weather, and remote locations. We also have divers available with both topside and underwater welding certifications.
Routine operations include offshore oilfield platform and subsea pipeline inspections, maintenance, and repairs. Additional operations include repair and maintenance for vessels, marine construction support, deep-water mooring systems, casualty response, and marine salvage.
We maintain a 24-hour emergency response line, 1 (800) 441-3483, to assist clients with after-hours emergencies such as removing obstructions, damage mitigation, search and recovery, and light vessel salvage.
Specialty and HAZMAT-certified diving services include:
- Blackwater still and video photography
- Level III underwater non-destructive testing
- OQ-compliant dive personnel
- North slope offshore exploration rig support
- Acoustic Doppler current profiler safe diving windows
- Ship husbandry*
- Marine salvage
- Certified underwater welding
- DOT bridge inspection certified divers
* Global is an agency approved provider of surveys for four classification societies: American Bureau of Shipping, Lloyds Register of North America, Germanischer Lloyds, and Det Norske Veritas